Let’s all come together and enjoy that tasty blended ice coffee as we learn about our most favorite, must-try blended iced coffee recipes.
French Vanilla Blended Ice Coffee Recipe
Easy to make, and is time-efficient enough to get into your mouth. This cold vanilla drink is a classy simple kitchen delicacy that you can make, all in just a few couples of steps.
- 2 cups of coffee (brewed cold)
- 2 or 3 tsp of sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon of French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- Ice cubes
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Start by pouring the coffee, creamer, and sugar into a bowl.
- Next, pour the mixture into a blender, add the ice cubes and mix until it becomes smooth.
- Now you can top it up with the chocolate syrup to give it that finishing look.
Blended Double Chocolate Iced Coffee
This double chocolate iced coffee is both sweet and tasty, as it combines itself into a bold, smooth, and fun drink you can enjoy. To make this easy and fun treat just follow the instructions below.
- 1 cup coffee (cold-brewed or strong)
- 12 perfect milk ice cubes
- 2 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Optional: Whipped cream for serving and chocolate drizzle.
- Start by making the milk ice cubes a day before or until ready to use. You can do that by freezing up your preferred choice of milk.
- Mix your perfectly cold-brewed coffee, ice cube, a pinch of nutmeg, and blend until smooth.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup into the bottom of the glass.
- Pour into the glass; add the whole cream and your preferred top-ups.
Ice Coffee Frappe Recipe
This simple, tasty delight is a quick concoction with easy to get ingredients. Just follow the steps below to create this yummy treat.
- 3-4 cup coffee (cold-brewed or extra strong brewed coffee)
- A couple of ice cube to go
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- Optional: Whipped cream
- Start by pouring in the coffee, sugar, milk, and ice cubes in a blender then whip until smooth.
- Next, after adjusting the taste of sweetener, pour into a tall glass.
- Add some whipped cream on top with your preferred top-up.
Note: You might need to crush the ice cube before blending, but it all depends on the power of your blender.
Blended Iced Coffee Recipe
This is an easy to make, fast home-made gluten-free iced coffee hack. Now let’s get into how to make this everyday coffee into a delicious drink.
- 1 cup coffee (cold-brewed or chilled strong)
- 2 tbsp full of dairy-free creamer
- 4 ice cubes
- Sweetener to taste
- Start by mixing up the cold-brewed coffee, ice, and dairy-free creamer in a blender.
- Blend until smooth then add sweetener to taste and serve in a glass.
Note: you might need to crush the ice cube before blending but it all depends on the power of your blender
That’s all for today, but if you are on a diet or trying to avoid sugar, you can replace any of the sugar in these recipes with all natural sweeteners such as stevia from brands like Nutramedix and Kal. Which blended iced coffee recipe is your favorite?