Baby Shower Meal Ideas
Most times, it can look overwhelming to set up a baby shower. This happens most especially when it is time to plan on what to eat. While planning for this, you need to make sure that plenty of delicious and great meals are available and you will also be mindful of what the latest mom-to-be cannot eat.
Make a meal that can be served throughout the whole event and not any sit-down food. When a baby shower is going on, people often graze and they prefer to take tiny finger meals rather than the hot ones.
In this article, we are going to talk about some great baby shower meal ideas. Below are some delicious finger foods that can be served during a baby shower.
Finger Foods for Baby Shower
Vegetable sushi that has no uncooked fish is a great idea for pregnant women. All you just need to add are the vegetables that you desire, such as cucumbers, peppers, carrots, or avocado to make it crunchy with great flavor.
· Two rice cups of short-grain rice that has not yet been cooked
· ¼ cup of sugar
· ½ cup of rice vinegar
· 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil (not compulsory)
· 1 tsp of salt
· Nori sheets (seaweed paper)
· Roasted black sesame seeds
· Soy sauce
· Vegetables, such as cucumber, bell pepper, lettuce, sweet potato wedge (baked), carrot, and avocado that has sliced into many thin strips.
Cheese and Ham Quiche
It is either you buy a pie crust from the store or you make yours. If you want to prepare it by yourself, you will spend only 15 minutes. To make it easier and faster for you, mix the egg in the night so that the only thing you will do on that day is to bake. You may decide to serve it at room temperature or warm. Since this meal makes use of cheese and ham, it will be very easy to remove and replace the ham with steamed broccoli to suit vegetarians. We think you’ll enjoy this cheese and ham quiche!
· 1 tbsp of butter
· Four big eggs
· ½ tsp of Italian seasoning
· Newly cracked pepper and nice sea salt
· A cup of half-and-half
· ½ diced yellow onion (medium size)
· 1 tsp of minced garlic
· 1 9-inch ready-to-bake frozen pie crust
· 1 freshly grated cup of cheddar cheese
· 1 freshly grated cup of Swiss cheese
· Chopped & cooked bacon, and chopped chives. (These are optional)
· 1.5 cups of diced fresh cooked ham. (Avoid deli ham as it will mean the safety of a pregnant woman).
Drinks for Baby Shower
For all our moms-to-be, a great drink idea is a mocktail. Here are some drinks that can be served on that day.
Now, you are ready for your next baby shower.