Minneapolis Minnesota Juicy Lucy Recipe
The Minneapolis Minnesota Juicy Lucy recipe is no other than a cheeseburger that is famous in this part of the world.
But this is more than your regular cheese bugger, It is a product of a series of precise steps, with just the right amount of cheese.
Plus the way in which the cheese melts right into the burger gives those who have eaten it something delicious and delightful to feel their taste buds with.
If you are looking to enjoy this tasty delight, then you may have to travel to Minnesota. But This may be very discouraging, most especially if you do not have the means to travel this time of the year.
The good news is that you can actually make this bugger, in the comfort of your home. How is that possible you may wonder?
This article will feature the real Minnesota Juicy Lucy recipe, which will help you to prepare, in the comfort of your home, Your very own juicy Lucy burger.
First, though let’s Consider the ingredients you will be needing in accomplishing this tasty delight.
INGREDIENTS FOR JUICY LUCY.
This is a burger native to Minnesota, so most of their recipes may seem out of reach if you are outside the continent of America. But none the less, these are the ingredients you would be needing to accomplish this great burger.
- 2 pounds of ground beef.
- 4 slices of American cheese with salt and pepper.
- 1 yellow onion, roughly chopped.
- Sliced pickled chips, but you could use bread or butter.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
These ingredients are a must if you would like to get the full Lucy burger king experience, enjoying its cheesiness like the natives. But how do all these ingredients make one juicy Lucy burger? Let’s look at how to bring this burger to life, step by step.
STEPS TO TAKE WHEN PREPARING A JUICY LUCY BURGER.
These are the necessary steps needed to make one perfect juicy Lucy burger.
- STEP: Cut the burger into 8 parts and make 1\4 inches thick patties from it.
- STEP: Mold the American cheese and cut it in half, and then do it again, so that you would have cut it into equal parts, giving it a squared shape.
- STEP: Force into the middle of each of four patties of this American cheese, while carefully putting pressure on the meat.
- STEP: Put oil in your iron pan, which you would have already set at medium heat.
- STEP: Once the oil starts to summer, carefully put your burgers into the pan. Cook until the burger forms a crust. This should take about 3 to 5 minutes, then you must flip and allow the other side to cook.
- STEP: Next, cook your butter and onion into the residual oil and beat the fat until it is brown. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- STEP: Put your buns down on the pan and lightly toast it to warm. This should take about 30 minutes.
Once you have followed these steps, is now time for you to go to the last and most important step, taste your burger.
Hope this article was helpful in teaching you what a Juicy Lucy recipe is and what steps you can take for a perfect juicy Lucy burger.